The following orders are not returnable:
- All Electrical Parts and Components (Such as, but not limited to: ECU's, Push Button Units, relays, air flow meters, bulbs, switch, sensors, etc...)
- Parts in sealed container that have been opened.
- Shipping large body parts such as Hood/door is a very risky business and BimmerSpecialist suggest that you buy them locally. However if you decide to buy from us please be aware that there is "NO COVERAGE" and NO RETURN
- ALL sheet metal parts (including, but not limited to, body parts): Body parts need preparation and we rarely receive parts from manufacturer/distributor that are in perfect condition and the part you will receive will not be in perfect condition either and its why your body shop will need to "prepare" the part before painting/installing so the final result will be perfect and as expected. If required we will assist you with freight carrier claim if obvious abnormal damage that will make the part unusable and as been sustain in shipping process. All other claims/return request will be denied. The coverage for damages is limited to the coverage offered by the carrier, if the carrier accept the claim and cover the part, we will refund you, if the claim is denied for any reasons, unfortunately we wont be able to cover. Please be aware. If at the time of the reception of the part from the carrier, you are not happy with the conditions, please refuse the shipment, once it is accepted claims are very difficult to be accepted.
- Warped brake disc/excessive runout disc/rotor: All the brake discs we sell are from known selected manufacturer's with a quality assurance process from the factory. While we cannot exclude that a disc could be "factory" defective but this is a very rare event, "NO warranty is offered" for this condition unless found at the time of installation. If found at the time of installation, remove immediately from the car or do not install and "do not drive away" with the disc(s) as this will void the warranty and your chances to be successful with a warranty claim and inform us right away. Please review this technical documentation about this condition: http://www.powerbrake.co.za/downloads/tech_01_judder.pdf and http://www.stoptech.com/technical-support/technical-white-papers/-warped-brake-disc-and-other-myths
- Special orders CANNOT be cancelled/returned even if its has not been shipped yet and its on order from supplier(s)since its not regular stock and we cannot return it, you buy it, you own it. Most of the parts not listed on our website are considered as special order items, contact us for more details. We do our best to deliver parts as fast as we can, but we cannot guarantee delivery time/delay on special/custom order
- Other Pages your might be interested in: