Shipping rates are based on:
- Weight / size (also known as dimensional weight): Heavier/larger or oversize item are generally more expensive to ship than smaller light weight items.
- Zip code: Farther you are away from us (California) more expensive the shipping is.
- Service level selected: Faster shipping are generally more expensive.
- Order value : More you buy, more we discount your shipping.
If the shipping is not already free, the more you buy above $75.00, the more we discount your shipping. Please note that we also discount "air freight" orders above $75.00.
Some exceptions may apply:
- The order must be shipped from a single location: if your order is above $75.00 and the shipping is not free, it's because the order ships from multiple locations and we are not able to offer free shipping, or because another exception applies.
- Large, heavy, oversized, or special order items might not qualify for free shipping.
- Dimensional weight: some items are very light-weight (air filters for example) but very large, and free shipping might not be possible, however the more your order surpasses $75.00 the more we discount your shipping and you may enjoy free shipping anyway.
How to see if your order qualifies for free shipping or reduced rate?
STEP #1 Click on "Buy" for the parts you need.
STEP #2 Under the shopping cart, enter your Zip code and click "GO" for a live freight quote..